Jesus & Mary (JM) School is located in Rabweh, Lebanon_a northern suburb of Beirut. The
school was founded in 1965 by late Archbishop of Antelias, Elias Farah, and run by the Sisters
of Jesus & Mary_the English Chapter.
JM is a Lebanese nonprofit Catholic school registered with the Lebanese Ministry
of Education (Registration # 171). It provides education from Kindergarten to
Grade 12 and follows the Lebanese curriculum. JM students sit for the Lebanese
Official Brevet and Baccalaureate Examinations (Life Sciences, General
Sciences, and Sociology and Economics) at the end of Grades 9 and 12
JM also offers the Diploma Program (DP) of the International Baccalaureate in
Second Secondary (DP1) and Third Secondary (DP2), consequently, DP students
sit for the official External Assessment of the International Baccalaureate at the end of DP2.
On October 19, 2002, ownership of the school was handed over to the Maronite Archdiocese
of Antelias (decree # 8939).
*The Preschool Division, Jesus Infant of Prague Building
* The Elementary I Division, Saint Therese of the Child Jesus Building
* The Elementary II Division, Saint Mary Building
* The Intermediate Division, Saint Charbel Building
* The Secondary Division, Saint Gianna Beretta Molla Building
* The Administration, Saint Claudine Building