Jesus & Mary (JM) School Overview
Jesus & Mary (JM) School is located in Rabweh, Lebanon _ a northern suburb of Beirut. The school was founded in 1965 by the late Archbishop of Antelias, Elias Farah, and run by the Sisters of Jesus & Mary _ the English Chapter.
JM is a Lebanese nonprofit Catholic school registered with the Lebanese Ministry of Education (Registration # 171). It provides education from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and follows the Lebanese curriculum. JM students sit for the Lebanese Official Brevet and Baccalaureate Examinations (Life Sciences, General Sciences, and Sociology and Economics) at the end of Grades 9 and 12 respectively.
JM also offers the Diploma Program (DP) of the International Baccalaureate in Second Secondary (DP1) and Third Secondary (DP2), consequently, DP students sit for the official External Assessment of the International Baccalaureate at the end of DP2.
On October 19, 2002, ownership of the school was handed over to the Maronite Archdiocese of Antelias (decree # 8939).
*The Preschool Division, Jesus Infant of Prague Building
* The Elementary I Division, Saint Therese of the Child Jesus Building
* The Elementary II Division, Saint Mary Building
* The Intermediate Division, Saint Charbel Building
* The Secondary Division, Saint Gianna Beretta Molla Building
* The Administration, Saint Claudine Building